Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Talk, talk, talk

Maeve is really chatting away these days . . . 

"I have bubbles." (repeating Jackson in the bath)

"Mama, I want up-you-go." (trying to get on a chair I was standing on)

"Why, no DDD?" (after I turned down Jackson's request for a DVD in the car)

"No, Jacks, no TV." (again, after I turned down Jackson's request for TV, this time before bed)

"Knee-ick." (calling for Nick our neighbor)

"Rou, rou, rou." (asking for Wheels on the Bus)

Jackson's also verbalizing most of his day at school . . . 

"Good morning, Mrs. Moris!"

"Tick-tock goes the clock, everybody stop!"

"Humpty dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty dumpty had a great fall!"

And also some of his favorite song lyrics . . .

"I going fast man. I the kind of the world, on a boat like Leo, if you're on the shore you're sure not me-o." (I'm on a Boat, Lonely Planet)

"I put my hand up, they're playing my song you know I'm going be okay. Yeah. Party in the USA." (Party in the USA, Miley Cyrus) 

Being a four-year old boy really helps him hit the high notes on that last song. Bless you both for keeping mommy entertained all day long! 

No comments: